BYOD Men's/Women's Sand Volleyball Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
Bring Your Own Doubles (BYOD) is a format in which players stay with their same partner the entire tournament. Players must be at least 18 year old and be "Open/AA/A/BB/B." Deadline to register is Wednesday August 12. Play schedules will be set and tournament rules will be provided to every player by Thursday August 13.
For the health and safety of our volleyball community, the following 901Volleyball New Normal Operations protocols are effective immediately:
- Players must agree to the 901Volleyball liability waiver and hold harmless agreement upon registration
- Players experiencing illness prior to play must contact the tournament lead(s) to communicate tournament removal
- Players & guests are subject to temperature checks (contactless forehead thermometers) and health screenings. Players (or guests) with a temperature of 99.5 degrees (or higher) or exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be restricted from play (or spectating) and asked to depart the event
- Players are not required to wear face masks/coverings during play. However, when not playing, players & guests are required to either 1) physically distance themselves (keep 6+ feet distance) from individuals not of their household or 2) wear face masks/coverings.
- Players are recommended to wash/sanitize their hands frequently (e.g. before/after games) and refrain from shaking hands or giving high-fives
- Players & guests are recommended to practice physically distancing (e.g. sit at least 6 feet apart in between play) and only sit with members of their household or team
- Players & guests are recommended to wear face coverings when not playing and when physical distancing cannot occur
Questions can be sent to Brent Edwards at 503-453-9448 or email@example.com.
- Sold OutBYOD Men's$50$500$0
- Sold OutBYOD Women's$50$500$0