Coed 4v4 Beach Volleyball Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
This tournament will feature Coed 4v4. Upper and lower divisions offered. Teams are allowed a maximum of 4 players. At least 2 ladies on the court at all times. All players must be at least 18 years-old. Deadline to register is Wednesday July 7. Play schedules will be set and tournament rules will be provided to every player by Thursday July 8.
For the health and safety of our volleyball community, the following 901Volleyball New Normal Operations protocols are effective immediately:
- Players must agree to the 901Volleyball liability waiver and hold harmless agreement upon registration
- Players experiencing illness prior to play must contact the tournament lead(s) to communicate tournament removal
- Players & guests are subject to temperature checks (contactless forehead thermometers) and health screenings. Players (or guests) with a temperature of 99.5 degrees (or higher) or exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be restricted from play (or spectating) and asked to depart the event
- Players are not required to wear face masks/coverings during play. However, when not playing, players & guests are required to either 1) physically distance themselves (keep 6+ feet distance) from individuals not of their household or 2) wear face masks/coverings.
- Players are recommended to wash/sanitize their hands frequently (e.g. before/after games) and refrain from shaking hands or giving high-fives
Questions can be sent to Brent Edwards at 503-453-9448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coed 4v4 - Free Agent$25$250$0
- Coed 4v4 - Upper Division$100$100Sold Out
- Coed 4v4 - Lower Division$100$1000$0