Coed 4v4 Indoor Volleyball Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
Join 901Volleyball on March 6th for a Coed 4v4 indoor volleyball tournament. All players must be at least 18 years-old. Upper and lower divisions offered. $160.00 per team. Teams must have a minimum of 2 ladies on the court and are allowed a maximum of 6 players. Players that do not have a team can register as "free agents." Deadline to register is Wednesday March 3. Play schedules will be set and tournament rules will be provided to every player by Thursday March 4.
For the health and safety of our volleyball community, the following 901Volleyball New Normal Operations protocols are effective immediately:
- Players must agree to the 901Volleyball liability waiver and hold harmless agreement upon registration.
- Players experiencing illness prior to play must contact the tournament lead(s) to communicate tournament removal.
- Players & guests are subject to temperature checks (contactless forehead thermometers) and health screenings. Players (or guests) with a temperature of 99.5 degrees (or higher) or exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be restricted from play (or spectating) and asked to depart the event.
- Players are not required to wear face masks/coverings during play. However, when not playing, players & guests are required to 1) physically distance themselves (keep 6+ feet distance) from individuals not of their household or 2) wear face masks/coverings.
- Players are recommended to wash/sanitize their hands frequently (e.g. before/after games) and refrain from shaking hands or giving high-fives.
Questions can be sent to Brent Edwards at 503-453-9448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sold OutCoed 4v4 Upper Division$160$1600$0
- Sold OutCoed 4v4 Lower Division$160$1600$0
- Sold OutFree Agent - Male$40$400$0
- Free Agent - Female$40$400$0