Coed 4v4 Sand Volleyball Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
Coed 4v4 is a format in which players stay with their same team the entire tournament. 4 players per team. At least 2 ladies on the court at all times. No subs allowed. Players must be at least 18 years old and be "Open/AA/A/BB/B." Deadline to register is Wednesday July 22. Play schedules will be set and tournament rules will be provided to every player by Thursday July 23.
For the health and safety of our volleyball community, the following 901Volleyball New Normal Operations protocols are effective immediately:
- Players must agree to the 901Volleyball liability waiver and hold harmless agreement upon registration
- Players experiencing illness prior to play must contact the tournament lead(s) to communicate tournament removal
- Players & guests are subject to temperature checks (contactless forehead thermometers) and health screenings. Players (or guests) with a temperature of 99.5 degrees (or higher) or exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be restricted from play (or spectating) and asked to depart the event
- Only players from Memphis and the surrounding areas are eligible to participate in 901Volleyball events until further notice
- Players are recommended to wash/sanitize their hands frequently (e.g. before/after games) and refrain from shaking hands or giving high-fives
- Players & guests are recommended to practice physically distancing (e.g. sit at least 6 feet apart in between play) and only sit with members of their household or team
- Players & guests are recommended to wear face coverings when not playing and when physical distancing cannot occur
Questions can be sent to Brent Edwards at 503-453-9448 or email@example.com.
- Coed 4v4$80$800$0