Men's & Women's 6v6 Indoor Volleyball Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
Join 901Volleyball on August 14 for a Men's & Women's 6v6 indoor volleyball tournament. All players must be at least 18 years-old. Upper and lower divisions offered. $240.00 per team. Teams are allowed a maximum of 10 players. Players that do not have a team can register as "free agents." Deadline to register is Wednesday August 11. Play schedules will be set and tournament rules will be provided to every player by Thursday August 12.
For the health and safety of our volleyball community, the following 901Volleyball New Normal Operations protocols are effective immediately:
- Players must agree to the 901Volleyball liability waiver and hold harmless agreement upon registration.
- Players experiencing illness prior to play must contact the tournament lead(s) to communicate tournament removal.
- Players & guests are subject to temperature checks (contactless forehead thermometers) and health screenings. Players (or guests) with a temperature of 99.5 degrees (or higher) or exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be restricted from play (or spectating) and asked to depart the event.
- Players are not required to wear face masks/coverings during play. However, when not playing, players & guests are required to 1) physically distance themselves (keep 6+ feet distance) from individuals not of their household or 2) wear face masks/coverings.
- Players are recommended to wash/sanitize their hands frequently (e.g. before/after games) and refrain from shaking hands or giving high-fives.
Questions can be sent to Brent Edwards at 503-453-9448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men's 6v6 Upper Division$240$2400$0
- Men's 6v6 Lower Division$240$2400$0
- Women's 6v6 Upper Division$240$2400$0
- Women's 6v6 Lower Division$240$2400$0
- Free Agent - Male$40$400$0
- Free Agent - Female$40$400$0