Midsouth Mixup Sand Volleyball Benefit Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
This tournament is held in honor of Rocio Foster. Rocio Foster was a longtime friend to many throughout the Memphis volleyball community. All proceeds raised will be donated to Rocio's family members. Donations to the Foster family will be accepted in advance of tournament by purchasing "donation" ticket(s) to the tournament.
The Midsouth Mixup Sand Volleyball Benefit Tournament is all about mixing it up and playing with different people. The Midsouth Mixup will feature a men's doubles and a women's doubles sand volleyball tournament. This tournament requires Open/AA/A players to partner with BB/B players to form a single gender, multi-skill level, doubles sand volleyball team. Players must be at least 18 year old. Deadline to register is Wednesday August 26. Play schedules will be set and tournament rules will be provided to every player by Thursday August 27. Food & drinks will be provided.
For the health and safety of our volleyball community, the following 901Volleyball New Normal Operations protocols are effective immediately:
- Players must agree to the 901Volleyball liability waiver and hold harmless agreement upon registration
- Players experiencing illness prior to play must contact the tournament lead(s) to communicate tournament removal
- Players & guests are subject to temperature checks (contactless forehead thermometers) and health screenings. Players (or guests) with a temperature of 99.5 degrees (or higher) or exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be restricted from play (or spectating) and asked to depart the event
- Players are not required to wear face masks/coverings during play. However, when not playing, players & guests are required to either 1) physically distance themselves (keep 6+ feet distance) from individuals not of their household or 2) wear face masks/coverings.
- Players are recommended to wash/sanitize their hands frequently (e.g. before/after games) and refrain from shaking hands or giving high-fives
Questions can be sent to Brent Edwards at 503-453-9448 or email@example.com.
- Donation to The Foster Family$10$100$0
- Men's 2v2 Team Registration$30$30Sold Out
- Free Agent Male$15$15Sold Out
- Women's 2v2 Team Registration$30$30Sold Out
- Free Agent Female$15$15Sold Out